Thailand Bangkok Mission Office
Elder Logan K. Ellis
Thailand Bangkok Mission
1645/6 New Phetchburi Road
• Always list missionary’s FIRST and LAST NAME. This prevents confusing missionaries with same or similar names
• USE U.S. Postal Service Air Mail or Priority Mail. When shipping Christmas packages consider sending them six weeks in advance for timely deliver.
• Sending smaller packages will help. Packages over the value of $30.00 may catch the attention of customs, which will mean a high fee and a trip for your Elder/Sister to a post office in Bangkok to pick it up.
• AVOID U.S. Postal Service Express Mail and any private carriers such as DHL, UPS or FedEx. These will likely incur a large duty by the Thai government which must be paid by the missionary.
• Letters are collected and we forward them every week. Packages are collected and delivered to the missionaries at transfer meetings. Transfers only occur every six weeks. Perishables or heat sensitive items will suffer from the wait.