Sunday, April 17, 2016

I emailed like 4 days ago...what do I even say?

So I mean. I guess some cool stuff happened or something?

So so so so so much people and water and it was hot, and the water was cold and here is me and my comp and its just so sweet. Think of a huge street, just blocked off, and huge 50 gallon tubs full of water and all you do is squirt and dump water on everyone!

Yeah. Thats songkran water festival. You know I was stoked.

Wow this transfer felt really really fast. It was literally a blur. Riding the truck taxis and biking in the hot sun. Quite a lot of interesting stuff happened.

It's a pretty special experience to see how people are so willing to change but have no idea what to do or how to do it. This is one of the greatest blessings that I'm experiencing here in Thailand. Seeing people change themselves for the better. Having a pure and genuine desire to follow the example of Jesus Christ, and to being trusting and having a relationship with God. It's such a special thing. And I'm forever grateful for this opportunity to be here in Thailand.


I still haven't finished re-reading all of General conference but just some big picture ideas that have come from studying.... We need to be willing to accept the will of God, we need to try our hardest to receive the change. We can't expect everything to just be done for us, but rather we should take what we hear. Learn more about it, live it, apply it, and just recognize all the blessings that come from living the gospel.

Some guidance stuff....
Forgive. Over and over there is such a big focus on forgiveness and I love it.
Take the time, read the talk (or watch the video).

But really think about how big a blessing forgiveness can be. In our life and especially in the life of others. Forgive and try to see each person as our Heavenly Father would. This is a good life we live, so much to be grateful for.

Yeee. Happiness.
Stay stoked.

Aloha,
Elder แลลิส
Forward Ever. Stopping Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment