Monday, September 26, 2016

DREAMING WK4 PT2



So there are these way scenic pools all around and I wanted to get a way legit pic so I decided to go down this pathway and just find a way onto a little clearing in the middle of the pond


This is a wasp nest. I was videoing a bit and then got this caught on my vid. I'm using my mouth mount so yeah....That wasp nest was crazy close to my face. Super lucky I didn't hit it that hard....
Because this happened to Tae...


Me and Elder Aposhian only got stung a few times. Actually I only got stung once. On my finger. And Elder Aposhian was like twice. On his ear. But yeah. They weren't poisonous. Just felt a little bit sore. Took a quick break and sat down then hit up the upper pools.

But today. We rest.

Aloha,
Elder แลลิส
Forward Ever. Stopping Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment